How do you get a motorbike into a MK3 without opening the door?

1129747440_631_FT0_crash1_.jpg

1129747440_631_FT0_crash2_.jpg

1129747440_631_FT0_crash3_.jpg

1129747440_631_FT0_crash4_.jpg

The Honda rider was traveling at such a "very high speed", his reaction time was not sufficient enough to avoid this accident. Swedish Police estimate a speed of ~250 KM/h (155mph) before the bike hit the slow moving car side-on at an intersection. At that speed, they predicted that the rider's reaction time (once the vehicle came into view) wasn't sufficient enough for him to even apply the brakes. The car had two passengers and the bike rider was found INSIDE the car with them. The Volkswagen actually flipped over from the force of impact and landed 10 feet from where the collision took place.

All three involved (two in car and rider) were killed instantly. This graphic demonstration was placed at the Stockholm Motorcycle Fair by the Swedish Police and Road Safety Department. The sign above the display also noted that the rider had only recently obtained his license.

At 250 KM (155 mph) the operator is traveling at 227 feet per second. With normal reaction time to SEE-DECIDE-REACT of 1.6 seconds the above operator would have traveled over 363 feet while making a decision on what actions to take. In this incident the Swedish police indicate that no actions were taken

At the scene

1129747709_631_FT0_crash5.jpg

yeah right ! they left the bodies in it did they or just cleverly replaced the bike after they removed 3 dead people and cleaned out the bits and washed the blood out of the passenger seat.

the rider would have gone right over the car looking at where the bike is wedged surely and if he didnt a body going through that gap would be a tad messier i think. 155 on a 400 is a bit optimistic as well think its a anti bike thing the frame on the bike isnt bent

pete8tch said: cars on e bay sweden

ex show car recent respray inside and out , full liver interior , colour coded interior , including seats carpets glass etc, modified head, many other body parts available.....

........including suicide doors

cruel

i do agree with you pete8tch, 155mph on a 400?! some serious engine mods needed!

:( very poor

useful critique there !! its an english humour trait , and i actually ride a bike so seeing the potential results displayed that graphically isnt that appealing really but its a public forum so hey.each person copes in there own way.

i actually thought it was a good effort .