R32! should i shouldn`t i!!

got my quote through bell direct, my vr is insured through them aswell for 700 fully comp. they seem to come out tops everytime for me!! they must like me! i would hav a clean license but i got done 2 hours after pickin up my vr !shy

i`ve always been against havin finance, prefer my car bein all mine! but theres no way i could afford an R32 without it! !sad

I'm sticking with my VR for 3-4 years...tuning it up as much as poss and then going for the R32 or something better then... the R32 will still be a huge head turner as the VR is now... Much cheaper to insure then and much cheaper to buy. The prices will come way down in 4 years. Good thing about the Golf is they last..in engine and looks. This is my opinion but I think the VR (being at least 8 years old) is still far classier than any new Vauxhall on the road any Ford (other than the RS). It's in a league of its own and I think the R32 will have exactly the same class in a few years. I'm in the same boat as you... I need to save for a deposit for a flat/house. My gf hates seeing me put money on modifying my car in any way!!

Probably showing my age here but I agree with Fritzenberg, owning your own property carries far more quodos than owning the 'right car'. Don't get me wrong, I would be tempted but I know so many boys living either with their parents or in some depressing bedsit so they can afford to run the car of their dreams. The cars value will depreciate but the property will gain value which is when you sell the property and use the proceeds to buy that RS4 ;)