[poll] Where abouts do you live?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

High Wycombe... Bucks

south East

hey speedo' date=' what part of wycombe do you live in?

whats your motor?

[/quote']

ah ha, a local boy :D

i is in Naphill, just up from Synta bmw :P

me motor is a black golf `98 VR6 2.9 :)

[ Edited Mon Apr 19 2004, 10:40PM ]

Guest LucyLu
hey thanks Lucy :-) Take it your another speedy vr6 girl ? Whats your motor like :-)

no problem. no im a guy called martin but lucy is the name of my golf, its after the no plate n332lcl. my mate nicknamed it lucy lu and it stuck :):):)

Guest LucyLu

i,ll try and get some pics on soon just dont have a camera so ill leave that to my mate. its a GTi Engineering tuned car got some pretty trick bits on but looks stock which has surprised more than a few people he he :P:P:P:P

hey thanks Lucy :-) Take it your another speedy vr6 girl ? Whats your motor like :-)

no problem. no im a guy called martin but lucy is the name of my golf' date=' its after the no plate n332lcl. my mate nicknamed it lucy lu and it stuck :):):) [/quote']

Lol sorry Martin easy mistake lol :D

Madmonkee where about in Bristol are you from then????

[ Edited Tue Apr 20 2004, 08:18AM ]

I'm in High Wycombe too. Surprised I haven't noticed your car around, Speedo.

Have you seen that pearlescent blue Mk3 driving around Wycombe the last few days?. The "Max Power" one. I Don't think it's a VR6.

[ Edited Tue Apr 20 2004, 01:38PM ]

South East seems to be popular.

I live in a little village called Coggeshall about 10 miles down the road from Binliner in Colchester.

Will you be coming along to Jct29 on Sunday then?

Whats happening then? Ain't been looking at the forum for abit so not really uptodate with wots going on :(

grayo94 i'm just over the bridge in Bristol but we are lacking in the vr6 peeps down this way :-(

PMSL @ MAdmonkee the boy racers of Weston are the bain of my life so much so that I will not be able to tint my windows as all the people I know who have tints have been fined for them now as the police are very hot on modded cars round our way all because of the numpties in there fibreglassed saxo's

• 2 weeks later...