Worried about the noise.....

new exhaust, was asked what sort of noise i would like, abit louder than factory, midsport, supersport. Chose mid sport, now when i drive its WELL LOUD upto about 3000rpm. Is there a noise pollution level law? Gonna have to take it back a fix it otherwise :) Apart from that it sounds the dogs Balls! :P

lol.. I had a powerflow fitted a couple of weeks back and I got asked the same question: 'how noisy do you want it mate?' - 'ermm no I don't want it noisy' was my reply, and sure enough, its quieter than the standard system upto 4/4500rpm when it starts to really sing, which to be honest is pretty cool just the way I like it. Its also dulled somewhat since fitting, as Justin says they get a bit coked up and bed in nicely :)

longlife/powerflow is same peoples. mines real loud at low revs and shuts up higher up. seem to have lost a fair bit of low end power?? but it revs like a mofo!! undecided at the mo :( u recon its the sports cat holding me back(thats new today) or just the better flow=lower backpressure at lower revs? sound lush when ya give it sum beans!