... just a quiky peeps..

just fitted some Koni`s..`mmmm nice`,

noticed front tyre`s are a bit er dodgy :o

I am currently running 215/40 17`s Goodyear eagle gsd2`s, but have been advised to run 205`s..

What do u run?

also would you go `Toyo proxy`s or gsd3`s??

8o)

Found the Goodyears to be a good all rounder, but have 215/40/17 Toyo T1-s's now and notice a lot more grip from them, the only compramise is they don't last as long!

Drove both Mine and Mangolds, almost identical cars, at Santa Pod last year, only difference being the tyres.

Mangold= Goodyear's

Six Appeals + Toyo's

Both agreed the Toyo's had lots more accelerating grip, needless to say when Mangold ordered his new rims, he also ordered the Toyo's. ;)

i've had a few sets of each now and i'd say the toyo's are better in the dry ,and with grip ,as the compound make up is softer, hence the wear. the pirelli's i've had are as good in the wet as they are in the dry but not particularly outstanding at either, a harder compound is the reason, hence the better wear! you take's ya pick, good all round performance(pirelli) or better dry traction(toyo), but who gives their car loads of hammer in the wet anyway? only someone who can really drive like acf, or a stoopid boy! besides, toyo's are slightly cheaper than pirelli's in my experience. %-6

[ Edited Wed Apr 14 2004, 06:48PM ]

dont do it speedo, shop around, even on the net. try the toyo's and you wont be disapointed, just dont expect them to last you all year, but the dry/damp grip they give you will have you pushing the car where its not been before!