Erm.....erm.....erm....what do you say UPDATE 26/08/05

Just put on new grill, samcos, suspension and a few other bits. Was in Miltron keynes and came up to an island with a 320i in front, she went and i followed then she stopped.....and i didnt. I was where all the coolant was on pic 2 and she stopped on the fucking island, stupid bint

thats harsh dude! really gutted for you, it seems however "right" your car seems to get something always bites you on the arse! looks quite a light bang though all cosmetic panels and lights will be back on the road before you know it, same thing happened to my mk1 gti just got it all spot on and some dick weed hit it up the arse with a landrover! got it all repaired again and it was fine, just pisses you off at the time !sad

Sorry to here this mate!

I had exactly the same experience with an un-experienced bike rider who stalled the bike as he was pulling out onto the roundabout, at which point I had already decided to go onto the roundabout and ended up hitting him!

And of course it was my fault because I hit him from behind, what a joke!

I took the pic of the road as thats where all my coolant got dumped to prove where i was when the accident happened. Thats gonna get sent to the insurance to show how far in the island she waqs when she stopped.

I am fully comp anyway so should be all good.

Anyway nice to meet you Nerih shame about the reason but still good to meet you.

I will keep things updated on whats happening

Well I got a letter back from the assesor and he has said "its a total loss." So looks like its been written off. So i'll be calling my insurance to see if i can buy it back off them as the assesor has said i want to keep it. If my insurance says i cant, can i decide not to go thro' with the claim. As i'm sure i can get it done myself.

So i might be after a wing, bonnet, front bumper and other front bits

• 5 weeks later...