Ultimate Street car 2005....a few pictures

Yeah, the weayther wasn't too bad, it was better on the sunday but we had been there since early friday so we went home anyway!!

Ran mine up the strip a few times, managed a 15.428 @ 96.3 mph - kinda shows that vr's are quick once you get going but are slow through first and second (my car is getting painted soon so I won't be doing that again!!)

My ickle 2L corsa GSI was my 1/4 mile car, that did 1 13.093 @ 104.3 MPH :D

The R5 turbo with the big guy trying to sit in it did a 12.3 at 107.9 mph (not with the big guy in it :lol: - it then blew up! :|

All in all, a good weekend ;)

I was there! I didnt see the yellow VR though - saw another one though J5KEX I think it was - he's a member on here, sounded like his car was supercharged but didnt see what times he got.

Was a really good weekend, loads of beer & cars!

bloody hell shoe horn. More anybody got a tub of lard and a rope to pull him in from the otherside..!!! by chance did that r5 have a different frnt end on it. if so that was quick last time I went to santa pod.and its got a vnt or vnd turbo onit.

bloody hell shoe horn. More anybody got a tub of lard and a rope to pull him in from the otherside..!!! by chance did that r5 have a different frnt end on it. if so that was quick last time I went to santa pod.and its got a vnt or vnd turbo onit.

yeah, the R5 has got polo lights and stuff....it is very dead now though :( how people cope with them i don't know!!

I was there! I didnt see the yellow VR though - saw another one though J5KEX I think it was - he's a member on here' date=' sounded like his car was supercharged but didnt see what times he got.

[/quote']

It definately was a very good weekend! Saw Shrek run, unfortunately didn't get a chance to meet you, perhaps another time. I only got mine running with the charger on thursday night, and so havent had it remapped yet, still got a 14.6 and loads more to go!

1123528622_882_FT72405_pic_0023_.jpg

I was there! I didnt see the yellow VR though - saw another one though J5KEX I think it was - he's a member on here' date=' sounded like his car was supercharged but didnt see what times he got.

[/quote']

It definately was a very good weekend! Saw Shrek run, unfortunately didn't get a chance to meet you, perhaps another time. I only got mine running with the charger on thursday night, and so havent had it remapped yet, still got a 14.6 and loads more to go!

1123528622_882_FT72405_pic_0023_.jpg

yeah, your car looked good mate, you gave me an ickle flash on the way back in.........i had to wave like a freak though because i only had one headlight and no full beam :D

The ecu is uprated anyway, but had an underfueling problem, even with the secondary pump and injectors, however K&J (who installed the charger0 setup my n20 system without the nos, giving me additional fueling to compensate. Have just had the stage 1 remap done toay, all good, stage 3 going in early next week! yey!