How much is my VR6 worth?

Hi guys 

I have a VR6 Highline that I have had parked up for a few years. It's on need of work on the body due to the usual mk3 rot. My plan was always to store it for 10+ years and get it back out as a project, but life has taken over, I'm moving house, had a baby and just need it gone now really. 

So question is, how much should I ask for it? 

It's a black highline 

80k miles 

I'm the 3rd owner 

Totally standard and untouched 

It's got Aircon but it doesn't work 

Rotten sills and wings

Full service history up to when it got parked up in 2018

It was a daily car until parked up but obviously will not run now and has no MOT 

Interested to hear your opinions. Thanks! 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Difficult to say exactly how much your VR6 is worth without seeing it in person or having more details about its condition. However, it sounds like it could be a great project car for someone who is looking for a standard, untouched VR6 with a full-service history. If the bodywork is the only issue, it might be worth considering getting an estimate for how much it would cost to repair the sills and wings before setting a price. As for whether or not can you get a car without license, it is generally not a problem as long as you have the title and registration for the vehicle. However, the buyer will likely need a valid driver's license in order to legally drive the car off of the lot.

Edited by AdamZuN