Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi all

I'm new here and am the proud owner of 2002 V6. However the bit under the rear bumper (diffuser?) has fell off and I need to replace it. I've searched the Internet but because I'm not really sure what it's called, I'm not having any luck. Can anyone help with recommended dealers or scrapyards? Anything really. 

Thanks all

Link to post
Share on other sites


There are a few online part catalogues which you can use to identify the part you mean (I'm not too familiar with the Mk4).

Here is the page illustrating the rear bumper on a Mk4 Golf 4Motion:



Then once you know what the manufacturer calls it, you could:

# look on ebay

# try any scrap yards local to you

# or even write a post under Wanted on this forum!


Have fun

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...