• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh C'mon!!!! Tell the truth you guys will you... There's hardly anyone over 30 on the board??? yeah right! I'm not gonna bring out ma zimmer if you won't!:-)

Blimey 28v6r, if your that old I'll hire out my wheelchair 8o)

wow, i didnt expect as many replies, i thaught i was an outcast from my other posts with 2 or 3 replies. thanks all, jus lets me know a little bit more about yas.

Six appeal.. im a chocoholic, whats it like workin for ur company? do u get free choccy? lol.

27' date=' Mech/Elec. Engineer for a large Chocolate/confectionery company! Been in to Dubs for about 8 years, had my VR getting on for nearly 5 years. Had lots of other stuff in the mean time too, but love the VR too much to let it go.[/quote']

Lets see, you live in Berkshire. I would say that you work for Mars in Slough? !amazed B);)

Cheers Jon

27' date=' Mech/Elec. Engineer for a large Chocolate/confectionery company! Been in to Dubs for about 8 years, had my VR getting on for nearly 5 years. Had lots of other stuff in the mean time too, but love the VR too much to let it go.[/quote']

Lets see, you live in Berkshire. I would say that you work for Mars in Slough? !amazed B);)

Cheers Jon

That was to easy for you wasnt it!

i'm a young amost 31 as well have a differant job to you all i have a butchers the same place i started work at in 1990 so since summer is commin if you have a club bbq im your man im on my 4th golf having had 3 mk1's

[ Edited Wed Apr 07 2004, 07:57PM ]

[ Edited Wed Apr 07 2004, 08:07PM ]

Hi I'm 35(another oldie but a goodie!!)married with one three year old daughter and about to be blessed with another little bundle in six weeks time(all together now,AAaaahhhh!!) I'm a Xerox site engineer for an investment bank in London and i'm on my 2nd purple highline but i've been in the dub game for 15 years and i've had every Mk apart from the last one!

VR Monster,Is that enough info for ya!

Mike. ;)

[ Edited Wed Apr 07 2004, 09:04PM ]

Hey everyone, im 23, a student (still) :) studying motorsport engineering. hopefully be able to properly modify the VR myself when im done :P This is my second VR. wrote off the first one! Had this one over a year now.

[ Edited Wed Apr 07 2004, 09:36PM ]

I'm 32 work as a mcn setter for a huge ciggy filter company.

Had my vr for just over two years and only really starting to appreciate it now.Had a 1.9 205 (fast but cheap) and a mr2 t bar (solid but slow) they dont compare.Married with 2 kids = 5 door :D