megasquirt 2 v3.0 eating coilpacks

hello!

i have tried to get my mk3 golf vr6 2.9 syncro going with my new megasquirt 2 v3.0. i have had it starting and been taking it for a ride with the ms installed but now the second coilpack is dead... when the engine was still sparking it run okay exept on idle where the engine seemed to running on 5.5 cylinders..

the first coilpack was dead right away when i installed the ms in the car and tried to start it for the first time. why i do not no...

had one extra lying around so put that in and got the car going and have been trying to tune it to run better. but now the second coilpack has died and i have no clue why the die?

the ms is built to drive the coilpack. it is a K-data plug and play box with ms2/extra v3.0 board.

the only thing i can see in the tunerstudio that can kill the coilpack is if you turn "spark output" setting to "going high" (inverted), but the box came loaded with a base tune and it was set to "going low" (normal) and still is and always have been. 

if i understand right the coilpack have internal amplifiers and are "logic" coilpack so they should be driven by 5v signal and that should be the "going low" setting? "going high" setting is 12v?

it is getting a good vr signal, 12v supply to the coil is good, i have led tested the signal wires and the give signal from the megasquirt

do you guys have any idea of what is killing the coilpacks?