VW GOLF VR6 Highline 1998

Hi guys, 

It is perfect example, Black, MK3 VW GOLF VR6 WITH FULL DOCUMENTED SERVICE HISTORY INCLUDING ALL PREVIOUS MOT CERTIFICATE! COLLECTORS CAR RARE OPPORTUNITY! This car is in fantastic condition and a real pleasure to drive. The car has been cared for by its owners from new and covered 130.000 miles with full documented service history service. Very good looking, clean inside and out. Overall a really nice car and the first to see and drive will definitely buy. Paint Black - Special (GTi/VR6 Only), MOT, Sports seats, Leather seats, Remote central locking, Power-steering , Immobiliser, Folding rear seats, Front Fog Lights, Electric Front Windows (3-Door Only), Electric Glass Tilt/Slide Sunroof, CD Player, Alarm, Alloy wheels. Car will come with new MOT. Friend of mine sells cars so he is trying to sell through company and asking 4000£, but price I am asking is 3700£ i bough this car for 3900£ but because need space cant keep it, more pictures are in ebay link belove.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1998-Volkswagen-Golf-2-8-VR6-Highline-3dr/283472845333?hash=item42004c5a15:g:JGkAAOSw2fRcEQXT

Any more question your welcome to contact me on 07757007341 or you can send msg here on forum.

Best regards.

PS not leaving VW club, beside this I have MK4 R32

IMG_7440.JPG

IMG_7442.JPG

IMG_7445.JPG

IMG_7447.JPG

• 1 month later...