VR6 Turbo Conversion - Which Turbo

Good morning Guys,

I know there is a ton of information on here and I have been reading up various turbo threads etc for a while in anticipation for turboing my mk3 vr6. I am currently at the stage of gathering up the parts for the conversion and I was wanting to pick the brains of you guys for the best turbo unit to use. I am looking at going to around 350hp max at this stage as I don't want anything too savage at the moment but then boost can be addictive.

I have read various posts over various forums for which turbo is best for my requirements. I know Stealth use the T04S on the conversion with Garrett internals fitted but then I've seen T60-1 mentions, T3/T4 T04E, GT30 and GT35R. Please let me know what turbo's you guys are running and which would be the best option.

So far I have a SPA exhaust manifold and 35mm Wastegate, I know the waste gate is a little on the small side and others recommend 38mm but the wastegate came with the manifold and SPA say it is good for 400hp which I doubt I will be going over.

Also could someone recommend a recirc valve.

There may be a few more questions as the build progresses.

TIA

Nick