Hi there I'm a 22 year old lad living in Kingstanding Birmingham as you all know Birmingham is the worst place and most expensive in insurance wise Especially for youngsters. Now in couple of months Im thinking of getting a vr6 Ind modifying it slowly but my question is anyone under 25 and has had experience with quotes on a vr6 between 200 to 500bhp I know the companies that are good such as adorns flux ,Brent acre, admiral , greenlight insurance , sky insurance .... Etc can anyone help me please also can anyone tell me if it's worth getting a auto vr6 mk3 and converting to manual I've heard of two companies Ter auto tuning and stealth racing. Thanks if anyone can help me out please text me messenger my email is samiullah56@hotmail.com or email me thanks 

Just now, Samiullah_vr6 said:

Hi there I'm a 22 year old lad living in Kingstanding Birmingham as you all know Birmingham is the worst place and most expensive in insurance wise Especially for youngsters. Now in couple of months Im thinking of getting a vr6 Ind modifying it slowly but my question is anyone under 25 and has had experience with quotes on a vr6 between 200 to 500bhp I know the companies that are good such as adorns flux ,Brent acre, admiral , greenlight insurance , sky insurance .... Etc can anyone help me please also can anyone tell me if it's worth getting a auto vr6 mk3 and converting to manual I've heard of two companies Ter auto tuning and stealth racing. Thanks if anyone can help me out please text me messenger my email is samiullah56@hotmail.com or email me thanks