1995 mk3 golf vr6

Relisted due to time waster

I am selling my modified mk3 golf vr6 in storm grey metalic which is quite a rare colour.It has very low milage of only 89,600 miles. 

The car has a 2.9 corrado inlet manifold and will come with a 2.9 throtle body and she will need remapping to run properly with the throttle body as it takes in 2 much air compared to fuel with 

It has votex sides skirts and rear splitter as well as a vr6 front splitter. The side skirts have been textured but they need re-doing, the rear splitter is new to me, so I have not got round to texturing it yet. It has a different roof spoiler that is also textured. The spoiler has a high level break light.  The front bumper has U.S marker lights cut into it and has vents where the fogs were. The car also has M3 style wing mirrors which are electric, heated and painted black. There is a full vento front end conversion - the bonnet is black. There is a shark fin ariel and the car is lowered on coilovers all round which gives the mk3 a really low stance. It is sat on staggered 16 inch fyk ed3 alloys, 8 inch fronts and 9 inch rears with streched 195 nankang ultra sport 2 tyres loads of tread left on all. The front breaks have been upgraded to 312mm disks and mk4 calipers, rears are standard but will come with r32 rear calipers as I have not got round to fitting. The front end is poly bushed but the rear still requires doing (the car will come with the poly bushes). The car is fitted with eibach anti roll bars at both the front and rear and it has a full custom exhaust sytem from Tony Banks which has a lifetime guarentee. The exhaust sounds awsome. The exhaust system has a 6 branch manifold sports cat straight through to a twin 3.5 back box pipe work is 2.5inch.

The car has original recaro seats which have been in from new and I have the spec sheet to prove this. The rear seats also have headrests all in mint condition. There is a full fli audio system with pioneer head unit.  The car has extensive service history in a well presented folder.

I have lots of spares, these includes 2 front wings one of which is vented, there are 2 spare doors with glass and two spare rear side windows and a spare valve block. Will include if i get full asking price

This is an awesome car and is now 23 years old which in turn does mean it has a few age related marks but nothing major.

She runs brilliantly, very powerful and nippy. Lots of fun to be had for the lucky person who takes her home. She has a few creeks due to the coilovers being so low. She starts first time every time.

I will gladly take you for a drive in the car but if u want to drive it i will need you to show me your proven insurance and I will be with you on your test drive.

The car is mot'd until March.

You may be wondering why I am selling this amazing car, the only reason I am selling her is due to needing a bigger family car and no longer having the time to drive and finish the project 
Please contact on 07769324433

2700 ono

RUSK0413.JPG

IDBN4300.JPG

XOFT0663.JPG

IMG_1084 (1).JPG

IMG_1075.JPG

IMG_1087.JPG

IMG_1088.JPG

PTVHE8482.JPG

IMG_0033.JPG

20180910_155213.jpg