RBPE

V6 4MO 24V BDE Tuning

Following. Just found this thread, definitely going to read up on it after work. It's been years since I've worked with hex. I have my BDF bin file pulled, anyone know if the BDE xdf work with it?

On 3/1/2019 at 11:46 AM, Vagnerd said:

Following. Just found this thread, definitely going to read up on it after work. It's been years since I've worked with hex. I have my BDF bin file pulled, anyone know if the BDE xdf work with it?

Nope, well maybe, if you're in the US then you're better signing up on Nefmoto and getting files from this thread and I don't do BDF generally being in the UK, but it's not massively different, just some 02 and stuff, a few things here for you dude, you need to sign up and post a few comments to see them etc then you've got plenty to put together to build your ecu!!!!!

EDIT: We'll do it through OC aspects below!! Enjoy BDF'ers! I don't do much for BDF being none Euro but same things, let's see what we can do!

Nef link - http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=10385.msg97338#msg97338

Edited by RBPE

I uploaded my Nef stuff to the post above to save time, may as well give it you from source instead of jumpin through hoops and signing up, it should all help I hope, I'll do tons more when I have time! 

Overview of your 24v ecu folks, all VR6 24V/R32 are ME7.1.1., called 022906032 (x/xx), apart from mk4 12V US models (M.E.7.1.)  - not much info about on me7.1.1. as it's a hybrid evolution of ME7 and MED7/9.... trust me after 10 years but this is the overview from VW....

http://www.volkspage.net/technik/ssp/ssp/SSP_249.pdf

On 3/1/2019 at 3:35 PM, RBPE said:

I uploaded my Nef stuff to the post above to save time, may as well give it you from source instead of jumpin through hoops and signing up, it should all help I hope, I'll do tons more when I have time! 

Thanks! I'm on NefMoto as well, just not finding too much on the me7.1.1 as you said.

18 hours ago, Vagnerd said:

Thanks! I'm on NefMoto as well, just not finding too much on the me7.1.1 as you said.

You normally have to piece together these kinds of files using the mk4 R32 full definition files on there, you can do most of it easy enough, the above I only took a few minutes to do as there's no point me doing BDF stuff over here, so look at my posts on Nef and you'll find all you need to put together a full definition file on these....... or at least more than any other place on the net at least!

E.G. I did them quickly just to help this guy, above are just direct links for the files in that post;

http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?action=printpage;topic=10385.0