novice from Spain

hello, I introduce myself, my name is Paco and I'm from Spain, I'm a great lover of vr6 engines, I'm a mechanic and I've always liked this engine for how good it is, how durable they are and the sound they have, I have two vr6 at home, one is the ford galaxy v6 4x4 (system syncro) 174cv guide x mk1 (automatic 4 speed) and a seat alhambra v6 4x4 (haldex system) 204cv stylance mk2 (manual 6-speed), the latter (the seat alhambra) I have attached an engine of a vw golf r32 mk5 250cv, little by little I'm doing things but now the thing is a little stop since I'm restoring the two and not always for both, I'll give you some more photos of cars, greetings

Thank you dogma for your comment, well you do what you can ....... here in Spain I have many friends who have this engine and are delighted with its performance and how well it is, I have friends who have the following cars.

fabian passat vr6 174cv B3
http://mundofabian.com/galerias/Esferas-personalizadas?page=7

jose golf 3 vr6 syncro 190cv

antonio vw transporter t4 vr6 140cv

manolo vw transporter t5 3,2 v6 4x4 250cv

maria vw vento vr6 174cv

and there was a guy that I know who crashed a vw bora v6 4motion 204cv, as you can see here is very popular, soon I will post some pictures of my cars, thanks

• 6 months later...