2.9 VR6 Engine parts - VW MS VSR, Big Valve Head etc

Hi,

I am breaking my Corrado, part of which is my tuned engine, with VW motorsport VSR, Big valve head, Shrick (268) cams, lightened crank pulley, Wavetrac LSD. I have all the associated vacuum work for the VSR, which was fitted by Vince at Stealth racing many years ago.

I have not yet taken any parts off the car and looking to gauge interest for the engine whole, or whether to break the engine as well. The Engine has done 180k miles, it had done around 60k when I bought the car in 2001. It is a strong engine, the big valve head was new at around 100K.

Please get in touch if you are interested in any / all of the above. I am based near Knutsford in Cheshire .

Kind Regards

Richard

Edited by Millsique

Hi Mark,

I have had a big money offer for the VSR from Canada (£1800 equivalent). As such, for the complete engine I would like around £2400. It is a cracker.

I have only just advertised it after taking the sad decision to break the car, so not in a particular rush. However, it has to go.

The Engine is still in the car, I can take photos this weekend for you if you want.

Let me know what you think.

Regards

Richard

On ‎15‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 9:26 AM, Millsique said:

Hi Mark,

I have had a big money offer for the VSR from Canada (£1800 equivalent). As such, for the complete engine I would like around £2400. It is a cracker.

I have only just advertised it after taking the sad decision to break the car, so not in a particular rush. However, it has to go.

The Engine is still in the car, I can take photos this weekend for you if you want.

Let me know what you think.

Regards

Richard

Hi again Richard, that's not a bad price at all for the complete engine.

Sadly I'm no longer in a financial position to make a decent offer as I've just had to buy a new van for work as the current van will NOT past its next mot :huh:

It seems a shame that you have to sell/break the car up as by the sound of it you've spent good money on it...

Good luck with the sale non the less (just a shame its not me who's buying) and hopefully you get the kind of money you're after.

Regards Mark.  :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...