Black VR6 for sale. *****SOLD**SOLD**SOLD**

Time has come to sell on my spare VR6. I bought it in Nov last year to use while my Highline was being restored. I've had it as a daily driver since then.

I bought it blind from Ebay - not a wise thing to do as it needed a bit of TLC. I've spent loads getting all the little faults ironed out but she still needs a little work.

She sailed through the MOT with no Advisories last month, so has 11months MOT.

The car is a P-reg Black Magic Pearl VR6 with air-con and a sunroof. The leather interior is Red and Black. TT Comp wheels, rear limo glass tint and brand new stainless exhaust.

It's done 110k miles but has only done 2000 miles in the last 5 years, according to MOT history. The previous owner had it bought for him as a present for passing his exams, then couldn't afford to insure it. 

So far I have replaced:

Quality Ignition Coil

Magnecour HT leads

6 Spark plugs

Radiator

Thermostat

Expansion Tank and some coolant pipes

Front Discs and Pads

Rear wheel bearings

Front suspension bushes

DAB radio

Front grill s/h

Rear Bumper s/h

Stainless Steel Longlife exhaust.

There may be a few little bits I've missed.

It has some rust spots on the rear arches and around the rear windows. Front wings were replaced by previous owner. A few knocks and car park dings. The TT comps have some kerbing.

The car is available to view in South Wigston. Leicester and I think the best thing to do if you're interested is to pop over and check it out. I'm a retired old bloke so I'm around all day.

Like I said, it's a bit of a work in progress. There are still more things that I would do to it if I were keeping it.

I'm unsure how much to ask for it but I'm thinking around 2250 UK  pounds. edit. 30/7/18  Now reduced to 1500 pounds!

IMG_2323.JPG

IMG_2320.JPG

IMG_2322.JPG

Edited by noggin
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, GREEN97VR6 said:

Please don’t take this as insult, but based on your description it seems that she will require a lot work done, hence £850.

I've had a think overnight and the best I'll do is £999. No offers.  Any less and I rather stick it in the lockup and continue to use it as a spare. I drive it almost every day and it's not a bad little runabout as it is.