[SOLD] 1994 Blackberry Corrado VR6 Manual For Sale

After 5 (mostly) blissful years of ownership, the recent arrival of another tiny person and new house purchase mean I no longer have the time or love to give to my Corrado.

This is my second corrado and 5th VR6 and easily my favourite of them all.

I purchased this Corrado from the MD at Heaton Park Coachworks in Newcastle following restoration and full glass and seal out respray. The car was brought in with light panel damage following a collision with a bollard due to a failed handbrake. I was never worried about the classification as the condition and driveability of the car were so good and the workmanship of the coachworks excellent. I guess that should be expected as it was the MD's personal car. After doing a bit of research I've discovered it was classified as a Cat C in 2010 and whilst I appreciate there is a stigma involved with this I beleive it is still an excellent example and deserves my asking price below . . .I do however appreciate that the history will put a lot of buyers off and will therefore be open to reasonable offers. I really believe it needs to be seen and driven to be appreciated fully.

The car was completely standard when I purchased it and I've only carried out minor modifications which I feel enhance the car but they can easily be reverted to original spec. 

KW V1 Coilovers
Milltek Classic cat-back SS exhaust
Lupo GTI Wiper conversion
BMC CDA intake
JVC Bluetooth head unit
Magnecor leads (blue)
Re-trim of steering wheel, hand-brake handle, gear-knob and gaiter
Corrado embroidered mats
Recently refurb'd BBS RX 16" currently fitted (car will come with refurb'd speedlines and nearly new Kumho ecsta sports all round)

I'm sure there is more but that's off the top of my head.

The car has covered 99400 miles.

There will be several extra and spare parts supplied including the following.

Sprinters under bonnet sound proofing kit
Uprated headlight wiring loom (forum member)
Thermostat
Spare grille
Second hand door aperture seals
Original airbox
OE HT Leads

Again, there's probably a few other bits.

There hasn't been any head work carried out to my knowledge, I enquired about a top end rebuild last service for peace of mind but was advised against it as the engine runs, sounds and pulls well with no signs of loose chain tensioners etc.

I've tried to add a load of photo's below so hopefully they've worked out.

The price I've put on the car on Car and Classic is:-

£6000 

As mentioned prior, I believe the condition of this car warrants the price but appreciate a lot of buyers will be put off.

Please message me for more info or specific/further pictures.

Regards,

Matt

C1.jpg

C2.jpg

C3.jpg

C4.jpg

C5.jpg

C6.jpg

C7.jpg

C8.jpg

C9.jpg

C10.jpg

Corrado ad.doc

VR61.jpg

VR62.jpg

VR63.jpg

VR64.jpg

VR65.jpg

8 hours ago, noggin said:

Very nice. I'm almost tempted!!  Price seems good to me as clean  cars are getting rarer and rarer. GLWS.

Haha, cheers!  I know what you mean,  I love it too.  I keep going round in circles, part of me wants to sell and not worry about the upkeep, part wants to wrap it in cotton wool and stick it away and the rest of me just wants to pull the advert and drive it into the ground :).

This nice weather isn't helping my decision to sell either!

Price is negotiable to an extent.