Hello from ayrshire

Hi all. Just became a club member so Thought it’s about time I introduced myself.

I’ve owned my 91 Corrado for almost 10 years. It’s been my pride and joy. I’ve carried out an almost complete but and bolt rebuild in that time and changed engines from a kr to Abf and now currently finishing off a Vr6 conversion. The plan is to enjoy the Vr6 for the summer and strip it back down over the winter again for a turbo conversion so I’m sure I’ll be on here a lot in the coming future. Thanks , DaveIMG_0082.JPGIMG_0131.JPG

IMG_0184.JPGIMG_0186.JPGImage1530051753.358882.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi. Apologies fir my even later reply! Haha my app stopped working and I kind of forgot about the site for a while. Thank you! No unfortunately I don’t have a build thread just a few photos I took at the time like the ones above. I’ve since completed the Vr6 swap unfortunately not in enough time for the summer due to other commitments. The new plan is to have it up and running with the turbo setup for next summer. 

• 4 weeks later...
Hi. Apologies fir my even later reply! Haha my app stopped working and I kind of forgot about the site for a while. Thank you! No unfortunately I don’t have a build thread just a few photos I took at the time like the ones above. I’ve since completed the Vr6 swap unfortunately not in enough time for the summer due to other commitments. The new plan is to have it up and running with the turbo setup for next summer. 
Nice motor mate.

The app for android and iOS are back up and running now.