Hi All,

I think I’m in the right place for my engine.

I bought a 2007 3.2 V6 VW Eos last year and joined the Eos forum for general information and tips about the actual car but I haven’t really learnt much about the engine yet and thought I’d be better off joining an engine specific forum.

I will read through some threads before I start asking questions but thought it best if I give a quick hello first.

Take it easy,

KristLee.

D8573C13-B5B3-4EBC-8CE0-15A4387A08B1.jpeg

CD463B60-F1B0-4B62-8797-6352445AC56D.jpeg

2FDAE835-201D-434A-892C-8CD7033A0BCD.jpeg

• 1 month later...
Not many of these on the forum!  Stunning, planning on making 2019 the come back year for the club on the show scene.  Hope we can count on your support for a rare number on the stand!
Cheers mate,

Apologies for the late reply, I'm a Merchant Seaman so I don't have a phone signal most of the time when I'm at sea.

I'll deffo be there if I'm not away at the time.

It's quite rare among the V6 Eos cars too as it also has the "Individual" trim and I think there are less than 20 registered in the UK with the engine and trim combo lol.

Best Regards,

Lee.
21 hours ago, KristLee said:

Cheers mate,

Apologies for the late reply, I'm a Merchant Seaman so I don't have a phone signal most of the time when I'm at sea.

I'll deffo be there if I'm not away at the time.

It's quite rare among the V6 Eos cars too as it also has the "Individual" trim and I think there are less than 20 registered in the UK with the engine and trim combo lol.

Best Regards,

Lee.

I like different and rare!  Looking towards Leeds in the middle of august next year!  Make sure you're ashore bud lol

Get a dedicated thread on the go and keep us posted with the car and the progress.

26 minutes ago, KristLee said:

Leeds isn't too far for me either as I'm in Hartlepool lol

Only about 1.5 hours away.  Really is worth a visit cant stress enough!  Hope to see you on club  stand anyway next year!  I must admit out of the thousands of VWs on show at the weekend I have yet to see one 6 pot EOS lol

Only about 1.5 hours away.  Really is worth a visit cant stress enough!  Hope to see you on club  stand anyway next year!  I must admit out of the thousands of VWs on show at the weekend I have yet to see one 6 pot EOS lol
I think I'll be able to plan my leave so I can get there. A good mate of mine from Sunderland but living in Hartlepool goes to a few VW meets (mostly campers) so I'll drag him along for the weekend...he has an old but in great condition original split screen California edition camper van and a nearly new T5 camper van also a California.