Mk3 golf vr6 highline

Hi for sale is my much loved mrk3 golf vr6. Iv loved owning this car past few years it’s never let me down iv only really ever taken it to car shows so iv only put about 1500miles on it in past few years. As you can see from the picture it’s only got just over 71k on clocks. Only reason for sale is last summer I had a big hand accident and put me on sick for the past 9mnths and it’s a shame for the car to just be sitting on my driveway when someone else could have fun init just like I have. It’s all standed from front to back apart from the exhaust. It’s due for a service and as you can see from the pictures it will come with a mini service kit. It dose splutter every now and then but it’s just the plugs which iv brought new ones I would have done it myself like I have in the past but I carnt with my hand so who ever has the car just needs to do it. It’s the highline spec vr6 so 4 elec windows. Sunroof. Heated front seats. Elec wing mirrors air con. Climate controlle. Full leather and I bet there’s something els I’m missing with the spec lol. The car body is not in showroom condition as you can expect for a 20/21 year old car. The seats have no rips in them. It had new tyres fitted that have only done about 300miles. It comes with both keys and loads for paper work as shown in pictures. I am open to offers but no stupid ones please. Any questions feel free to ask and I will try my best to answer them.

IMG_5488.JPGIMG_5490.JPGIMG_5491.JPGIMG_5494.JPGIMG_5495.JPGIMG_5497.JPGIMG_5499.JPGIMG_5501.JPGIMG_5502.JPGIMG_5503.JPG