Newbie.. found this for sale local and couldn't resist, my 1st vr6

Just seen the for sale section, it's had a lot of work done to it then plus the bloke I got it off has had the gearbox reconditioned with the receipt to prove it plus he'd put a sound system in and undersealed her aswel...but he'd sold the wheels obviously, shame that I like those ones it had on 

2 hours ago, Danny York said:

Just seen the for sale section, it's had a lot of work done to it then plus the bloke I got it off has had the gearbox reconditioned with the receipt to prove it plus he'd put a sound system in and undersealed her aswel...but he'd sold the wheels obviously, shame that I like those ones it had on 

I see them Porsche D90's come up regular on eBay mate for a couple of hundred quid. Yeah I remember going to the body shop where the work on the car was carried out. The guy who did the work is quality mate so rest assured a good job was done. And Ash who owned the car at the time was quite particular so wanted a good job. He only sold it as she couldn't justify running a VR and a Subaru Imprezza at the same time. 

• 3 weeks later...

Dont bother with the 32 Conversion lol.
Well its up to you.
You  benefit more with the VR6  with Cams etc being a 12v, where the 32 being 24 has less room to play with plus with the engine already having the VVT set up.
Personally get the VR re-built and slap a charger on there and you will see fab arse figures. 
10Psi plus, Power to weight ratio, just have a think.
Just finished helping my mates VR with a V1 Charger, had a 8PSi pulley set up, and achieved 1bar of boost which is not normal at all, I think it was 320hp and was still climbing.
Uncle Vince had limited the Rev Counter at 6K or would have gone bang..lol 

There are options bud.. 

Just have a think.. 

I should have kept my old VR.

MJ

Vr2.jpg.7de880e0239a5e384e2afe6138ba6cd5.jpg

What a looker, what was you smoking man!

Life has its regrets, but if you have no regrets you haven’t lived.