Carefull what you post!

we should make it so only registered users can visit this forum, and make it so that in our terms, only non law enforcement people can visit the website. I've never done any speeding in my life, im too scared to go above 50mph anyways.

we should make it so only registered users can visit this forum' date=' and make it so that in our terms, only non law enforcement people can visit the website. I've never done any speeding in my life, im too scared to go above 50mph anyways.

[/quote']

lmfao

yes, my car will automatically print out a speeding ticket when i go 5 mph under the speed limit, so i have mine limited to 25mph for 30mph roads incase there is a sudden hill or incase a milk float crashes into the back of me.

yes' date=' my car will automatically print out a speeding ticket when i go 5 mph under the speed limit, so i have mine limited to 25mph for 30mph roads incase there is a sudden hill or incase a milk float crashes into the back of me.

[/quote']

you best watch it once you have your supercharger on - you'll get to 30mph a lot quicker!

My driving licence sits in a document shredder mounted in the boot' date=' which automatically turns on if the car exceeds 30mph. It was a free membership pressie from the "9 points club"

[/quote']

another member of the" 9 points club" then

i got mine in one week!

(glad they are spent now)

i dont actually own a car, i just made it all up. these pictures are photoshop'd pictures, the car is actually a standard vr6 from the brochure with some photo'shopped extras..infact i dont know why im even on the forum!