Ideal GT30 A/R for 320-350hp on 24v BDE

I apologize, I have been searching the forums but have been unable to find this information.  I am piecing together a kit for my '03 GLI, and am still having issues trying to figure out an ideal turbo size for my goal of 320-350 hp.  I am trying to stay with reliable brands like BW, Garrett, Holset, etc.  I am looking for a turbo size suited for smoother power delivery throughout the range, as opposed to a larger turbo that hits harder towards the top.  I know there are a number of options out there, both new and used.  I am trying to be somewhat money conscious, another reason why I am staying in the lower 300 hp range, so I don't have to start upgrading internals.  

Thanks in advance for any help guys!

.62 excellent for low end 
.83 good mid and top 
1.0+ for top not for street

I recommended  .83, I am not engineer my R32 is .83 

Is that AR for the compressor or exhaust. I have a 2.8 BDE and I was thinking a .63 exhaust and .70 on the compressor side or .83 with a gt35. What do you think?
2 hours ago, Flylow said:

Is that AR for the compressor or exhaust. I have a 2.8 BDE and I was thinking a .63 exhaust and .70 on the compressor side or .83 with a gt35. What do you think?

Hi

there is a/r for both compressor(cold side) and the turbine(hot side) or exhaust.

lets say you want 300hp and you bought the gt35 with  .63 exhaust

you will reach 300hp easy but the car will be very strong on low end with zero or no lag 

on the other hand .83 you will reach 300hp easy but I car pulls hard at mid to high end but still  

great at low, with little lag, so you will  reach what ever hp you want if you pick one of these (.63 .83 1.0)  but how to deliver that power and when is depend on the exhaust size.

i think .63 is small and meant to be for 4 cylinder cars but it will work and will give you the needed hp but you will feel no power at high speed

I think .83 is ideal for daily driving.

i hope you understand me lol