Had put this thread in club members, but may be of more use in here.

Currently looking at 6 branch manifolds and radiator silicone hose kits from a company uk-performance-uk..

Can anyone verify the quality of both parts, or steer me in a direction of better quality bits, I do know of samco and there quality as had them before. This is more a budget build but at same time don't want the buy cheap buy twice  too come back and hit me. Think it was raceland way back in the day last time round.

Just on the bolt on tuning bits, i had a BMC CDA are they still up there as far as intakes go and don't see the B&M quick shifts for sale any where. Should have bolted them bits off as got no more for car with them on back then.

Any help appreciated as engine out at minute and would like too do any mods now,  TIA Ally.

• 1 month later...

Frankly the quality of the stainless 6 branch manifolds are not that great; it's been proven multiple times that stock manifolds flow much better, especially if you have them worked on.

Regards to the air intakes, the BMC CDA filter is still a cracking filter; i prefer to house mine internally so as not to suffer with heat soak.

Lastly; with respect to coolant hoses, have a look on ebay at the G Plus VR6 coolant hose packs for around £60. They take 5 weeks from China but the quality is fine. Been running mine for years :) 

Thanks for the reply Toddy, ordered hoses from some of the chinese suppliers and paid best offer of £52.50 now the long wait.

Going too leave all other bits stock as not interested in more expense as things are starting to mount up with the engine rebuild, and paint work new cills etc.

I will give Pete a shout...cheers again.