Buying a mk4 v6 4 motion

i have a 4mo with no rear seats as i removed them so i can fit tools n stuff in without damaging the seats, i can get the measurments for you tomo,  iirc with the seats folded down flat, the backs of them are pretty much inline with the boot floor so its like a continuous floor , think theres a slight raise at the front end though.. there nice cars to drive , smooth, nice amount of power and not bad on fuel with the 6spd box , its worth investing in a cheap hand held fault code reader ,

what dimensions exactly with the seats down, from the boot lid to the back of the front seats? , and height from the boot floor to the head liner?

Edited by Vw_owner
i have a 4mo with no rear seats as i removed them so i can fit tools n stuff in without damaging the seats, i can get the measurments for you tomo,  iirc with the seats folded down flat, the backs of them are pretty much inline with the boot floor so its like a continuous floor , think theres a slight raise at the front end though.. there nice cars to drive , smooth, nice amount of power and not bad on fuel with the 6spd box , its worth investing in a cheap hand held fault code reader ,

what dimensions exactly with the seats down, from the boot lid to the back of the front seats? , and height from the boot floor to the head liner?
Can you also measure the width of the boot as well please. Cheers.
On 03/01/2018 at 5:43 PM, rmander00 said:
On 03/01/2018 at 5:07 PM, Vw_owner said:
totally forgot about this and my tapes are at work, ill do my best to remember tomo

OK no problem

right so  from the back of the front seat to the boot lid dependant on the back rest angle and how far back/forward your seat actually is we have 58 " ,  width across the main back seat area from door card to card is 53" ,  the actual boot width side to side is 40"  but then opens out for the rear seats/door cards ,  and the height is 32" off of the boot lid floor but where the boot lid attachs or the opening of the boot lid height is 29" as the head liner tapers up from that point to your 32",   hope that helps

right so  from the back of the front seat to the boot lid dependant on the back rest angle and how far back/forward your seat actually is we have 58 " ,  width across the main back seat area from door card to card is 53" ,  the actual boot width side to side is 40"  but then opens out for the rear seats/door cards ,  and the height is 32" off of the boot lid floor but where the boot lid attachs or the opening of the boot lid height is 29" as the head liner tapers up from that point to your 32",   hope that helps
Thankyou very much, that will help me a lot, cheers.