Hey people, 

Just wondering if there's a demand for decent quality stainless manifolds for NA and Turbo VRs. Basically I've seen a lot of people buying Chinese eBay manifolds or cast turbo manifolds and thought I could help replace them with something decent!

We've just made up a 20VT manifold (prototype) super simple and same as stock turbo placement so no messing around but miles better flow. I've attached a picture of it so you can have a look. 

I've got a VR6 daily and soon to be turbo'd track VR6 too so have the opportunity to develop a good manifold for both!

Let me know what people think.... Open to other options for exhaust parts too!

Cheers!

Manifold-1.jpg

Manifold-2.jpg

Depends what they go for really, quality of welds, wall thickness etc - always interested in options, we have welders but they work in other industries so it can be hard to get them to fab us up something like a mani and sometimes go the usual cast route.

I'm making up some good quality Holset based turbo kits and DIY tunes at the moment (mk4/5 24v really) and was thinking about using the inconel CTS manifold due to wg placement and air filter locations.

A full stainless would obv be a lot but what about something coming off the stock cast manifolds, also dp's with single and dual 02 placements?

i.e.;

2012-08-08%2021.19.10.jpg

What we talking in 304 and 316?

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for slow response I've not been on here over the holidays! 

The 20vt manifolds are 1.5inch sch10 for the primaries, secondary part merging into turbo is 2inch sch10 coned down to 47mm ID at the turbo. Fully back purge gig welded to a very high standard. (aiming to sell at around £700)

We could definitely develop a full stainless manifold or something coming off stock to go with your kit. Something off stock mani would be a lot more cost effective I think. 

Downpipes are definitely something we can do, 02 sensors aren't much bother to add in. 

Seems in the high power 20vt world cast manifolds definitely seem the most popular but from what I've seen the weld standards and designs of tubular manifolds people have made up just don't seem good enough to hold big power. 

If you want to chat a bit more about options send me an email, I'm miles more responsive on there!

Louis-white@live.co.uk