Time too let go of my golf vr6.

Its a very early car 1992J and has had a fascinating life!

Supplied new by south hereford vw and has been back too them 17 times for servicing! Hence a full franchise service history, currently on 50700 miles.

Im the second owner and it came too me  5 years ago off a freind who bought it new.

Its all original and has never been modified or messed about with, as you would expect with its miles it runs and drives perfect, 

Spec is - indian red metallic, cloth trim, factory aircon and glass sunroof, original rare 15'' bbs wheels and even has its original audio.

It lives inside and just wants a light recomissioning from being in storage, without much effort it would make a nice show car or just a great daily runaround.

As mentioned the cars pedigree is lovely, you cant replicate that, i even have its original order sheet. 

Value? Not sure,  i apreciate the site asks for cars too be priced but i really dont know, i am realistic though so its a good chance for a member too take on a good rare tangible car, i could do with moving it on now just dont want too give it away, offers please,  site admin thank you very much for the advert, andy. 

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...