VR6 Syncro gearbox and Mk2 syncro rear diff

Hi All, stripping the old stuff out the Rado to go haldex so will have some bits left.

VR6 Syncro gearbox (02C) rebuilt less than 1000miles ago new seals and bearings, it has new diff planetary gears, ARP diff bolts, the gears and ring gear have been shot peened and superfinished also has a lightened flywheel.this has a modified cast iron transfer box from (rallye) which has been serviced and converted to fit bolt in cups this mates up to a Syncro rear diff.

i have the receipts for the box, parts and rebuild. i may have driveshafts but the prop has been re-used i also have the original Mk3 syncro transfer box.

it will be removed in the next week or so and is currently at the Phirm, it comes from a running and driving car.

looking for £1200.

thanks for looking.

steve

• 2 years later...
On 08/11/2017 at 4:48 PM, ssaunders said:

Hi All, stripping the old stuff out the Rado to go haldex so will have some bits left.

VR6 Syncro gearbox (02C) rebuilt less than 1000miles ago new seals and bearings, it has new diff planetary gears, ARP diff bolts, the gears and ring gear have been shot peened and superfinished also has a lightened flywheel.this has a modified cast iron transfer box from (rallye) which has been serviced and converted to fit bolt in cups this mates up to a Syncro rear diff.

i have the receipts for the box, parts and rebuild. i may have driveshafts but the prop has been re-used i also have the original Mk3 syncro transfer box.

it will be removed in the next week or so and is currently at the Phirm, it comes from a running and driving car.

looking for £1200.

thanks for looking.

steve

Long shot this still available?

• 9 months later...