97 Obd2 vr6 rear brakes...help me!!! ??

Hi all,

Just got my car back from body shop, put it through an mot yesterday and it failed on rear (both sides) brake pipes. Now, is there somewhere in leeds that can do full length of car (braided hoses) then build it up with ends and crimps or is there somewhere pre-made in leeds that sells them (if full length can be done?) Or shall i go to ebay n snap up some Goodridge uprated ones for the back end? 

Need to be quick so i can get it in for re test ?

Thank you ?

IMG_20170912_180210.jpg

Hi all,

Just got my car back from body shop, put it through an mot yesterday and it failed on rear (both sides) brake pipes. Now, is there somewhere in leeds that can do full length of car (braided hoses) then build it up with ends and crimps or is there somewhere pre-made in leeds that sells them (if full length can be done?) Or shall i go to ebay n snap up some Goodridge uprated ones for the back end? 

Need to be quick so i can get it in for re test

Thank you
IMG_20170912_180210.thumb.jpg.ec295519bf70b7fef6f4cbf7295ad9c5.jpg

I guess you mean the hard lines and not the flexes mate? Corroded main lines?

The flexes are not normally the issue unless there bulging.

Take them off carefully and give them a good rub with some wire wool. Mine on my mk3 GTI were corroded but it was only surface.

Failing that take them to good car spares and they will measure them with a piece of string and crimp some ends on. You will need to bend them into shape though which is easy.