96 p reg golf vr6 highline - mulberry

Car

P Reg '96 Golf VR6 Highline
Mulberry.
110k miles.

I have owned the car for 3 1/2 years now and I have all receipts for everything since I have owned it and a few from the previous owners.
The car has all the usual highline refinements including air conditioning, heated mulberry leather seats, power steering, total closure scorpion alarm system, electric sunroof, electric windows electric mirrows.

The car has had reconditioned 2.8 VR6 engine @ 56k miles a lot of bits and pieces replaced while engine removed, lightened and balanced flywheel, full stainless steel power flow exhaust system, de-catted this car truely sounds amazing needs to be seen and heard, OMP front strut brace, coilover suspension, 17” alloys painted similar colour to car, vibra-tech engine mounts, k and n air filter,  There is probably somethings that I have missed off but I will run through everything upon viewing.
A gearbox out of another car in as the old one developed a fault I also replaced the clutch at the same time only as a belt and braces job.
It had a full repaint about 7 years ago with genuine VW front wings fitted. Had both N/s and O/s sills replaced 5 years ago due to bubbling, this car is very clean with a very clean interior and engine bay to match.

Bad points
1 set of keys
ABS pump has stopped working does not affect the performance of the brakes at all, has never bothered me having no ABS.
Bubbling on all 4 arches has started to come through, and the alloys could do with a respray too.
Very light rust spot above rear number plate plinth.
Couple of paint chips on front end from being passed by motorbikes on a freshly laid road.
Chip in the top right of windscreen
Just being honest.

The car currently has no front splitter as the one in the pictures cracked and I removed this.

The car has just been put through its MOT so will come with 12months MOT for the new owner.

Im located 20 miles from Newcastle in the northeast.

£1,950

IMG_1373.JPG

IMG_1372.JPG

• 1 month later...

Hi mate nice car I have had the abs pump fail I was driving one day and this idiot reversed out onto a main road I had to brake hard and found out to my cost that abs affected my back bias brakes and it just spun in the road like someone pulled up my hand brake thaw car lost control and crashed. It's very important to sort your pump out before you have to use them hard. Just a warning mate. Be careful

• 6 months later...