newbie needing help

hi

just discovered the site

have a mk3 golf vr6

desperately need a drivers door trim/bump strip in mulberry

some little **** pulled it off in a car park while shopping

If anyone could point me at one would be very grateful as I cant seem to find one anywhere

Dave

Edited by smith111
hi

just discovered the site

have a mk3 golf vr6

desperately need a drivers door trim/bump strip in mulberry

some little **** pulled it off in a car park while shopping

If anyone could point me at one would be very grateful as I cant seem to find one anywhere

Dave

All you have to do is go on internet look what you're looking for it will come up make sure you put MK3 Golf VR6 trim bump strips whatever you want to put it down how you put it down it should come up cuz I just looked it up and I found dozens of websites it has it what you're looking for it will work

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using The VR6 Owners Club mobile app

Any chance you could post a link to a specific part/site??
sorry if I'm being thick,
but all I can find is after market black ect I'm after an original part in mulberry purple,
I figured someone breaking would be the best bet???
Dave

Hi Dave my name is Joe hey what year is your golf it's a VR6 so I know what exactly what I'm looking for and get the right part for you so I can send you the info so you can get the right information for yourself okay hit me up soon as you can please I don't usually give it out but here's my phone number if you need to get ahold of me to give me more information you can text me the information you need okay so u don't have to go to this website so I can help you out better 5868232188 my name is Joe

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using The VR6 Owners Club mobile app