How long should fans spin after engine is turned off?

As the title says, how long should the fans spin for after the engine is turned off? Mine spin for about 30 seconds, I have the low speed resistor fix in place and it works (didnt have low speed for a while), also have fresh coolant, new water pump, new thermostat and new coolant temp sensor, is this normal? I've been driving it for about an hour before I shut it off and the fans spin for only 30 seconds, I am pretty sure that in the winter the fans were spinning for a lot more than 30 seconds..

Allright, I think I am asking the wrong question. I was just watching my coolant temperature with VAGCOM and I noticed that fans started spinning at around 98 99 degrees (celsius) and stopped at about 95 degrees, is this the expected behavior? Also I tried shutting it down at about 98C and the fans kept spinning for about 20-30 seconds, so I am guessing that it just manages to keep itself cool and thats why they dont spin a lot after I shut it down? 

Yes that's probably about right. I'd probably say the 12v and 24v run at the same temp and kick it around 100 but that's normal. They run hot anyway. Not sure about the 24v but certainly on the 12v you can buy a thermostat that opens at 76 degrees which kicks the fans in earlier to keep temps down.