Photoshoot - Calling all VR6's / R32's / R's Owners

I am working with Modern Classic Magazine with a cover feature, we are looking for some Golf VR6's / R32's, Golf R's (first generation).

download.jpg

The shoot will likely take place in the next 3 - 4 weeks around the Noth Cambs, Northampton / Rutland area.

Cars would be required all day 9AM - 17:30 and members from the magazine will need to drive the cars as well, they are fully insured and have PL Insurance upto £10 million pounds.

This is a great opportunity for anyone who falls within the criteria of the above and look urge anyone interested to reply to this post ASAP.

closer to factory standard the better please :) 

Cheers All !

Pete

Some more info on this.

It will be between 17th - 28th July - exact date will be firmed up ASAP and also location is likely to be Peterborough.

I realize its a personal thing having someone else drive your car, however it is a road test feature so the person who is writing the feature will need first hand impressions on how the car drives.

The chap has MSA and drives many cars a year (after all its his job!) and has full PL insurance up to £10M so no need for concern and also regularly competes with his Mk2 Golf 16v in events.

If you are interested, please post ASAP.

Afternoon guys, sorry I've not been on here sooner. My name is John-Joe Vollans, I'm the editor of Modern Classics magazine and will be writing this feature and will be organizing it on the day. We're shooting this at Peterborough show ground in their super clean exhibition hall. If you've ever been to Modified Nationals, this is the same location. http://www.youreventspace.co.uk

We are only looking to drive the VR6 now as the feature leads in with the 25th anniversary of this car. We are changing the theme slightly to six-cylinder Golfs so will no longer need the Golf R. Feature will therefore involve the VR6, Mk4 R32 (blue) and the Mk5 R32 (grey, black, any colour really except blue). We will need the R32 owners for half a day and the VR6 all day. 

If you're interested can you please let me know at: jj.vollans@bauermedia.co.uk or call me on desk: 01733 395049 or mobile: 07958 589280.

Please note I'm still on press deadline this week but should be able to get back to you on emails swiftly. 

This is the lead cover shoot for our October issue so these cars will be seen by over 15,000 car fans and it'll be a nice thing to add to your car's history folder. We're happy to send you free copies of the issue when it's printed and will provide refreshments and lunch. Look forward to hearing from you guys soon and thanks to Pete for putting me in touch with you. 

JJ

I am working with Modern Classic Magazine with a cover feature, we are looking for some Golf VR6's / R32's, Golf R's (first generation).

download.thumb.jpg.6734b848a1f1b48a8a536178b1257155.jpg

The shoot will likely take place in the next 3 - 4 weeks around the Noth Cambs, Northampton / Rutland area.

Cars would be required all day 9AM - 17:30 and members from the magazine will need to drive the cars as well, they are fully insured and have PL Insurance upto £10 million pounds.

This is a great opportunity for anyone who falls within the criteria of the above and look urge anyone interested to reply to this post ASAP.

closer to factory standard the better please  

Cheers All !

Pete

Hi Pete. I may be able to come up if it's a Sat or Sun?
07. DSG. Blacked out rear windows are only mod.