Rolling Road Day 2017

I was at stealth racing the weekend picking my brothers r32 up with him. I mentioned we hadn’t had a rolling road day this year to vince and Jon. They seemed ready and interested to host a rolling road day for the club if organised and numbers were good. The r32 and corrado owners club could also be invited to help with numbers if need be. I like the rolling roads days at stealth as the guys are very knowledgeable and always very helpful with giving advice and recommendations where required. Just a thought. A rolling road day would be nice

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Evening Guys,   WHO WANTS A ROLLING ROAD DAY DOWN AT STEALTH?   This event has been a popular one with our club year after year so i,m looking for your interest. We need at le

possibly interested depending on the date (moving house etc... around then)

Stick me down mandemssss ️

Ah lovely what did the r32 have done? I went a few years ago and saw some nice cars there!!

It had a few maintenance jobs done, service, brake system sorted and a custom remap. They sorted the horrible throttle response as part of the map that r32s are apparently known for. While I was there I just asked Vince and Jon about a possible rolling road day.
2 hours ago, cactusjackslade said:

It had a few maintenance jobs done, service, brake system sorted and a custom remap. They sorted the horrible throttle response as part of the map that r32s are apparently known for. While I was there I just asked Vince and Jon about a possible rolling road day.

Bet it pulls well now! My mums m5 had that bad throttle response but much better after a map as well. 

Could stealth dyno rear wheel drive ? I've got a s600 bi turbo but its the limousine model and couldn't fit on a dyno near me :(

I know the guys at Dynodaze. They were at Hinckley next door to R-tech. R-tech have moved just up the road to Nuneaton but It's half a mile from the old place. I tbink Dynodaze stayed put. I've been up there a few times and there's always a good turn out.

If the club wanted a VR6 day I'm sure other clubs would join us on the day.

Bet it pulls well now! My mums m5 had that bad throttle response but much better after a map as well. 
Could stealth dyno rear wheel drive ? I've got a s600 bi turbo but its the limousine model and couldn't fit on a dyno near me

I’m honestly not sure, iv never seen them run a rwd car? Not sure if it would fit with the exhaust extraction and fans etc being in the wrong place. Can’t hurt to ask them though