Rolling Road Day 2017

Evening Guys,

WHO WANTS A ROLLING ROAD DAY DOWN AT STEALTH?

This event has been a popular one with our club year after year so i,m looking for your interest.

We need at least 25 vehicle for this to happen and if you put your name forward we ask that you stand on your word. 

I was thinking maybe mid September sometime and on a Sunday. 

Let me know your thoughts and get your name forward if your interested.

Thanks

1. @VR6CABBS

2. @VR6Pete

3. @Rustybear

4. @scoot spanker

5. @noggin

6. @vdubhead

7. @mattvr6

8. @MunnyVr6

9. @aran69

10. @michael5556

11. @Rallyeg60se

12. @cactusjackslade

Edited by VR6CABBS
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Evening Guys,   WHO WANTS A ROLLING ROAD DAY DOWN AT STEALTH?   This event has been a popular one with our club year after year so i,m looking for your interest. We need at le

possibly interested depending on the date (moving house etc... around then)

Stick me down mandemssss ️

3 hours ago, VR6CABBS said:

Gimme date you move and I'll work around it.
Let's see what interest we get first.

I don't know yet as its a new build, wont really know until a month before so will be too late so don't plan it around me mate :) 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

I was thinking probably the mid September or even the last weekend in September but we need to get the numbers up before I can book it.

Let me know your thoughts.

There is always a good turn out and as always there will be a trophy presentation at the end. Even the turd of the day will get one... hahahaha.

Just to remind you all it was me with "turd of the day" last year..... lol

Edited by VR6CABBS
3 minutes ago, noggin said:

Mid or end of September is OK with me. I might even get turd of the day prize as I still haven't had the bodywork done.

Haha. Well turd of the day will go to the car who rolls the lowest BHP.

Bodywork doesn't come into it pal. We've had cars with not the best bodywork but running 400+ bhp. Quite an eye opener....... haha

Numbers are looking a bit thin on the ground. Has this been put on the Facebook page? Maybe open it up to mk2 owners club etc?

Easy tiger..... There's plenty of time left. I'm confident we will get a full house and it will be a good day as always.

Pretty sure Pete's put it up on the Facebook page mate. Just wanna give our club first shout on places before I open it up.

You bringing yours along by any chance or did it sell?
Which one? I sold one corrado, kept the other. Although it's broken at the moment (since December)

I only said about the mk2oc as most run 20vt and it'd be nice to urinate on their parade! 

. The one you had up for sale at 10k on here.

Let's see what interest we get on here as there's quite afew lad who haven't seen this yet and if you know them over on the Mk2 club you can invite if you want mate