Rolling Road Day 2017

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Evening Guys,   WHO WANTS A ROLLING ROAD DAY DOWN AT STEALTH?   This event has been a popular one with our club year after year so i,m looking for your interest. We need at le

possibly interested depending on the date (moving house etc... around then)

Stick me down mandemssss ️

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think the problem here is that there is no date yet. 

Its hard for people to commit / plan without it. 

We've never had an unsuccessful rolling road day and always hit the required minimum numbers. 

Carl, just book a day a month from now and promote the event  here and Facebook and other usual places.

• 2 weeks later...
How much is it to book the day with Stealth does anyone know? I guess the hard thing is getting commitment ie small deposits first so that no on loses out

It's around £25-£30 a person but we need a minimum of 25 cars mate.

It would be worth Stealth opening up on a Sunday and bringing staff in for less mate.

• 7 months later...

Yes id be more than up for it. I follow a place called dynodayze in the midlands, think theyre in nuneaton, quite far ish from me, but central to the uk....they have loads of different car clubs go there for runs. £30 for 2 runs on saturday mornings usually

Yes loads of different clubs go, e.g. there were a load of fabia vrs's in there this weekend and focus st's the other week. Lets get a load of noisy vr's in there!! Dynodaze or dynodayze. Look them up on fb if you have it. If we do set a date, id like a months or so notice as i work a lot of weekends, guess this would also apply to most of us....funding a vr and that...