Hi

I really need someone's kind help

I'm trying to replace all 6 injectors on my 24v vr6

I understand to get to them I need to remove the upper intake manifold 

But for the life of me I can find a 24v DIY to remove intake manifold and fuel rail 

Can someone please help me with a complete DIY with what else I should replace IE gaskets bushes bolts along the way as well as what intake fuel components I need to remove to get the injectors and rail out 

I can only find a 12v version 

I'm getting desperate and to make matters more complicated I'm disabled so only have complete use of my right side with limited use of my left side due to a brain haemmoraghe 

Hi @Zeezee

This probably a good starting point;

Once you have removed inlet manifold you will clearly the bolts holding the rail on, and is fairly straight forward compared to the manifold removal, you may need to give a firm tug as the injectors can sit tight. careful when re-fitting the injectors as easy to pinch an o ring and could cause fuel to leak.

Thanks bud this is what I'm really worried about I've got the will tools and hopefully skill to open but unfortunately I need an in depth how DIY detailing every hose component Bolt nut to remove and in which order 

that is something I really need prefferebly with pics as I have a known faulty injector 2 and been told the intake Manny must be removed I have a fuel rail with 6 recon injectors ready to go but can't find that DIY for a 2.8 24v which I desparetly need I have elsawin but don't know where to look and which sections 

All of your accessories need to come off, ac ps alternator etc, because one bolt of the intake is behind the bracket for them. Once those are out of the way, disconnect your vacuum tubes and hoses, and plugs. Anything in the back side of the intake and anything connected to the throttle body. Work slow and you'll figure it out. It's not hard it's just time consuming. If you're worried, take pictures so you know how it goes back.

gave it a go today removed throttle bodybody connector air hose vacuum lines at rear of intake run in to my first problem can't get two lines off the last one of the the three and the first with the metal bracket 

I left them till I get help and started removing the bolts on the front second problem Bolt was rusted and head broke off one don't know how to take off any advise again appreciated 

third problem can't seem to fit a wrench into hex Bolt at rear of manifold bracket next to vacuum lines 

Is there any way I can get to hidden bolts holding manifold without removing the ancillary ac alt ect 

What other bolts have I missed 

Finally got it off as best as I could lifted it up to get to injectors swapped them no can seem to set the manifold back.in place 

Can't get the alternator side to sit as well as the whole thing under the fuel rail and inline with the manifold holes 

Hi Timothy hope your well buddy the Bolt that broke is from the bottom right right of manifold when facing the car it's basically this round thing held onto the Mani next to the fuel rail with one small line running to it