Z engineering on standard injectors

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes i have mate I had mine remapped at stealth

Postman was decent this morning eventually received my valve.

We had a 'guess gaz's horsepower game' at work before it went for mapping!! Lol You will need to run it hard after, as they dont make 6psi till about 6000-6500rpm!!

Posted Images

Standard injectors wont run on United motorsports chip i presume its due to the map on the chip being done for larger injectors.is there anywhere who can flash my chip with a standard map to get me running safe so i can get it custom mapped.i now dont want to remove standard injectors id prefer to keep them with the 4 bar regulator

I would highly recommend going to Vince at Stealth, but appreciate its some distance from you! There is a local B&B I have stayed in where work has gone over 2 days or to break it up a bit :)

I run 320CC injectors, 4bar pump and uprated fuel pump @ 9 PSI but of course all needs mapping in.

Thing is with the chip you have, looks to be "protected" so no other tuner can meddle with the map - throw it away and get it mapped for the hardware you have.

Well i went back to basics plugs out gaps good dizzy cap off and seems to have blown a hole on one cylinder glad ive got spares.this could equate to the slight rough running at idle so change this out tonight.checked for voltage at maf all good just to rebuild up again and ill pull maf plug off just to i double check the maf is working.20170623_220328.jpg

Ok new cap fitted 310cc injectors and chip back in running much better this .code o2 sensor limit surpassed i had forgot i had this fault before fitting charger i presumed i cured it by buying a new bosch lamda.obviously hadnt and this is why im running rich even more so with bigger injectors etc.lambda plug on car loom has 4 wires the yellow that connects to pin 42 in ecu i think is the ground for sensor has corrosion on terminal.im thinking as the lambda detects a lean mixture the voltage would be low and if rich it would be high.as ive got a corroded terminal id have no voltage to sensor so in theory itd be thinking its weak and firing more fuel in. Job for 2moro replace corroded terminal and try it out.its running fine just now but still coming up with lambda control limit surpassed

Yesterday with ignition on the vcds was showing the o2 active as 1.0 tonight after repairing cable its 1.85 so made a difference before even starting it up.will tell 2moro how it is.im not really sure what the vcds o2 active actually is monitoring

Well vcds now alternating o2 active limits when running seems much smoother did scope of o2 and has a fluctuating graph now so all working.just 1st start this morning didnt want to increase idle on cold start but im going to get it mapped anyway as its idling fine revving throughput the range with no dips and rests back at idle and stable.so time to hit the rollers see how much this mapped chip i have runs on the rolling road

Well done mate. Seems you have cracked it

Cheers mate i suppose old wiring prone to corrosion but i totally forgot i had issues before fitting charger.at least now i can see o2 moving on vcds.disconnect maf it cuts out same with throttle switch it cuts out so ecu must be using them.so far so good

Cheers mate i suppose old wiring prone to corrosion but i totally forgot i had issues before fitting charger.at least now i can see o2 moving on vcds.disconnect maf it cuts out same with throttle switch it cuts out so ecu must be using them.so far so good

Good stuff!!

I'm interested to see what power it makes