Eibach strutbrace wanted

• 2 weeks later...

These things are as rare as hens teeth ! You will be very lucky to find one. I wish you luck !

I do have a carbon fibre one if you wanted something else. Cost a small fortune and never fitted to the car in the end Haha, and since the car is for sale, I doubt I will have much need for it :-(

These things are as rare as hens teeth ! You will be very lucky to find one. I wish you luck !

I do have a carbon fibre one if you wanted something else. Cost a small fortune and never fitted to the car in the end Haha, and since the car is for sale, I doubt I will have much need for it :-(

Hi Mate,

Well it just so happens my search is over and one is on route. Hopefully should be with me tomorrow. Thanks anyway mate.

Ps. I still think your crazy parting with your car. It needs to be stored away and forgotten about.

Awesome ! Glad you found one ! I did look for some time as I wanted to polish it up, like the cage and the rear brace I have, but gave up after searching for quite a while.

As for my car.... If I didn't have an itch to scratch for an Rs6, I would certainly be keeping it, but car needs to go in order to partially fund the RS, plus a lack of space doesn't help either. Already having 4 cars, I really need to get rid of one and it makes sense for it to be the one used the less :-(

• 3 weeks later...

Id love to see a picture of said brace if you have one. Just painted mine to match everything