Charged vr6 clutch

I run a Valeo clutch, few people rate them better than sachs 

Supercharged VR6 @ 294BHP and do take it down strip now and then, has held up fine so far ! 

Cool thanks, how long does it take to properly bed the clutch in? Mine atm wasn't properly bled out so wasn't gripping whole n I kinda might have burned n glazed the clutch off

Cool thanks, how long does it take to properly bed the clutch in? Mine atm wasn't properly bled out so wasn't gripping whole n I kinda might have burned n glazed the clutch off

As previously quoted mate 500 miles should bed it in nicely but you gotta keep them horses low. .
I bedded my clutch in when it was N/A so didn't have that problem

But yes you need get a good few miles on it before you give it a good blast .

Hmm, before I can do that I need to get my alternator checked out so it seems, iv never taken my supercharger off or the belt and wernt around when it was fitted, can't seem to see the belt tensioner? Is there any links or somewhere that shows the removal steps

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using The VR6 Owners Club mobile app

• 2 weeks later...
On 23/05/2017 at 5:51 PM, dubvr691 said:

Hmm, before I can do that I need to get my alternator checked out so it seems, iv never taken my supercharger off or the belt and wernt around when it was fitted, can't seem to see the belt tensioner? Is there any links or somewhere that shows the removal steps

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using The VR6 Owners Club mobile app

Well first you probably need to tell us what Charger you have? 

On 22/05/2017 at 3:51 PM, VR6Pete said:

I run a Valeo clutch, few people rate them better than sachs 

Supercharged VR6 @ 294BHP and do take it down strip now and then, has held up fine so far ! 

Yeh man agree, Cant go wrong with a Valeo.