Regrettably my pride and joy is going up for sale, she's a 2003 4motion 2.8 bde engine in rare anthracite blue pearl only a handful of these were produced and hard to come by, she's done 88000 will go up as I'll still be using it and I'm the 3rd owner

I've had her 2 years coming up and have carried out what ever it's needed as well as mods that I wanted doing which are as follows

Powerful mid section with standard rear box has a lovely rasp,

Decat pipe

25mm h&r springs

Poly bush top mounts, anti roll bar bushes, dog bone mount and rear trailing arm bushes.

Quantum tuning remap

Drilled and grooved brakes all round with Brembo sport pads

3x sets of wheels, standard branshatch, 17" Santa Monica's just been refurbished and a set of Porsche 996 twists also just been refurbished

Toyo proxes t1rs 225/45/17

Just had full front end respray to get rid of a few stone chips, gloss black mirror backs, grill front and rear valances, carbon wrapped roof and fuel flap. Body work is excellent and very straight with only minor blemished, snow foamed washed and polished on a weekly basis

Interior is red/black cloth recaros in very good condition no rips or tares, carbon wrapped wood inserts

Hid kit and number plate lamps

Service history, just had oil change, service before that all filters inc plugs were changed a long with a high flow simota panel filter

Full 4motion service inc diff/gearbox oil 75/90 fully synthetic oil used,

Had a new clutch at 86000 along with the gearbox end bearing just for peace of mind while the box was out (common issue on the 6 speeds)

New inlet manifold change over valve not to long ago

Only small issues are the a/c compressor is slightly noisy when ac is off (always on when I'm in it) and sometime remote locking doesn't always work but does on doors.

No timing chain issues and no correlation faults when check with vagcom

Overall a lovely example of dying breed of car

By trade I'm a Vag technician so the car has been maintained to the highest quality

Genuine reason is I have a little one on the way so a bigger car is needed

Please feel free to contact me 07580118939

Asking for £3000 Ono

Pics to follow

• 2 weeks later...