VR6 Highline MK3 Mulberry for Sale

Up for sale is my beloved MK3 VR6 Highline in Mulberry. These seem to be getting rarer these days, especially this colour and although it is a reluctant sale I must make some room on the driveway :)

I have owned this car since 2010 but never really used it as much as I should have. When I got her, I gave her a damn good clean top to bottom, inside and out and I have OCD so you can imagine how thorough !  It was originally a showroom car owned by VW ( all documented) , bought by a lady driver  ( who paid £15K for it in 1999 !!! ) and finally me so only three owners. 

Unfortunately as I seem to have too many cars this one came off the road after only 5K and has sat there so time to sell.

It is completely standard and has standard suspension and even the factory optional extra of the Quad headlights in Mulberry trim.

The Good

Interior (apart from the drivers seat) is in really good condition .The leather seats have all been nourished with leather cleaner. The drivers seat does need replacing I think.

Full VW main dealer service history 

3 sets of keys

Unmolested and original parts all included. Quads are in the boot.

The Bad

Fairly high mileage

A little bit of rust ( this is shown in pictures )

Factory quad headlights not fitted 

Gearbox issue . This is the biggest issue and reflected in the asking price as I am being realistic . Whilst she starts and fires up ok, there is an issue with the gearbox and I can't work out the problem. You can , with the bonnet up and access to the gear selector, manually select the reverse but not from the gearstick itself. Maybe some expert can diagnose and fix.

Plastic  steering cowl is broken and needs replacing.

Drivers/passenger windows don't seem to go up or down ( I hear this is a common problem )

Given the above and the mileage, I have been as honest as possible and this is reflected in the price.

Whoever buys this car would need to arrange a trailer to take it away as currently it is SORN and the gearbox issue means it won't be drivable.

Welcome any questions and I will try to answer them as best as I can

Thank you for looking 

Price : £900.00

IMG_0455.jpg

IMG_0458.jpg

IMG_0459.jpg

IMG_0460.jpg

IMG_0461.jpg

IMG_0462.jpg

IMG_0463.jpg

IMG_0464.jpg

IMG_0465.jpg

IMG_0466.jpg

IMG_0468.jpg

IMG_0469.jpg

IMG_0470.jpg

IMG_0472.jpg

IMG_0473.jpg

it is indeed, currently on ebay with just under 3 days to go and hit the reserve already. Been quite a bit of interest on there already though you do get some numpties that don't read the description and want to drive it home :)

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...