Leon Cupra with LPG (sale/swap V6 4 mo)

Bought a few weeks ago from a friend as it was too good to pass up, has had loads of work done and was sat in the unit for months due to too many cars. I was thinking about a big turbo build on it but it's a good daily for someone and want a 6 cylinder for that - as such, sensible offers or would swap for a V6 4 motion.

51 reg 1M Leon Cupra AUQ 180hp 

133k - 3 owners 
High end LPG system with switchable button 

11 months MOT

New brake lines, some sill welding and other bits done for MOT

New discs and pads all round about 1k ago

New k03s turbo CHRA around same time

New flywheel and clutch at the same time

New battery

Elec windows, mirrors, sunroof, Audi darker dash

17" Audi alloy wheels

BMC Induction kit

BAD BITS:

Cosmetic really, there's a bit of paint that seems to be coming off on near side rear (near the arch - will get a close up if need be) - about a few inches in size, looks like white speckle. Also the sill down that side was welded for the MOT (by one of the lads who's a pro welder) and only quickly tidied up as the car needed to leave the unit sharp ish due to space, doesn't bother me to be honest as I don't notice it but will add pic. Steering wheel is worn, one of the glove box arms is broken although it open and closes properly and the rear window wires don't do much save for one or two of them.

Will be sporting a Stage 1 or 2 map at your request (195-230hp), although the stage 2 will need front mount and de cat to get the most - can get de cat and mid pipe done in mild for you for £120 max. I've upped the speed limiter and rev limit, proper dyno developed tunes and can add some bits like pops on over-run etc if need be.

Manchester area and ideally want a V6 4 motion swapped for it if I can, no rush to sell but offers welcome.

unit

Leo

SAM_2600

SAM_2599

SAM_2589

SAM_2586

SAM_2585

Leo engine

Edited by RBPE
  • 4 weeks later...

Little update;

In about 5/6 weeks I am either going to stick it on ebay or remove the LPG and big turbo it I think, it's too nice for the latter though really!

It's currently logging around 150g/s which equates to somewhere around 190hp (lost a dyno plot for 195hp for it so seems the same), also logged 206lb/ft all at 16/17psi of boost. - EDIT: Found dyno from when it was mapped

boosting 17psi

Mod 17psi file v2.1

I bumped it up to 20 and 22psi but throwing a DV code, which I thought was on it's way out so going to replace the 710N/P, it will be further tuned though this week.

Edited by RBPE