1995 vr6 dragon green 12v

for sale in have my unfinished project car.121.000 miles covered. scorpion stainless back box. factory fitted air con. I have just had a child so don't have time to finish. the car has no tax or mot so will not be able to driven away. I have carried out lots of work already this is. *have new water pump (needs fitting)*skimmed head *new head gasket *new valve seals *re seated valves *new upper chain guide *cleaned throttle body *new ht leads *replaced exhaust gaskets *engine flushed *new air filter *replaced rear wiper motor *new wiper blades *. most mechanical work has been carried out and the car is running well. I haven't ran the car in over 9 months so the brakes may need looking at. still work but just grinding slightly. most work that needs to be done is mainly body work. things that need doing are.*rear ewindow don't work *needs hand brake replacing(have cable need to be fitted)*front seats have wear*areas of rust around the car. also the fuel actuator needs replacing.car is by no means perfect and needs attention but I don't think it would take much time or money to get it back the way it should. I have been honest with the faults with the car there maybe more that are unknown to me that is why it will be sold as seen. all inspection are welcome and all serious offers will be considered. I also have a few other parts to go with the car including a second hand drivers door £799

Edited by spartanm300
Amend