Ian Birch built it didn't he when he used to own Dubsport? I grew up with Dubsport on one side and Awesome GTI on the other, used to see al their creations all the time, good inspiration when you got sick of projects!

Last I heard about it was by a photographer who took some pics of it about 2 years ago.

big dub

Edited by RBPE

Ian Birch built it didn't he when he used to own Dubsport? I grew up with Dubsport on one side and Awesome GTI on the other, used to see al their creations all the time, good inspiration when you got sick of projects!

Last I heard about it was by a photographer who took some pics of it about 2 years ago.

33612485272_6e935904ab_b.jpg  

It's a wonder I've never seen this as I know Jim at Awesome. Look abit of an handful that does.

On 01/04/2017 at 10:11 AM, VR6CABBS said:

It's a wonder I've never seen this as I know Jim at Awesome. Look abit of an handful that does. emoji106.png

It was Dubsport's I think, Ian Birch build back in the day, Awesome were probably still in Rawtenstall back then with their Peachy mk1 clipper kitted VR6  :wub: - God I love a clipper kitted mk1!

It was around the time video's were made via potatoes too!

I used to own Peachy.... it was green when I had it... sadly its dead now!!! some guy in London was breaking it on ebay a few years back.  lovely car.  We also used to follow Dubsport around like little lapdogs. Big Dub was immense, it sounded like satan was having a clear out in hell....

Edited by Gjones01942

On 18/04/2017 at 5:59 PM, Gjones01942 said:

I used to own Peachy.... it was green when I had it... sadly its dead now!!! some guy in London was breaking it on ebay a few years back.  lovely car.  We also used to follow Dubsport around like little lapdogs. Big Dub was immense, it sounded like satan was having a clear out in hell....

I remember, did you take a pic of it on your drive one time? Last pic I saw of it I think - my fave/possibly 2nd fave car ever! Toss up;

peachy_zps47buo9hf.jpg

Or (with silver Azev A's crystal/red rear lights);

jd_zpswnx92tl7.jpg

drooling_homer_zps8fv0kcpm.gif

EDIT: No, that Awesome GTI mk1 is officially my fave car of all time (alongside Aventador TT). ;) 

Edited by RBPE