Thinking about these for my Corrado. In the past Ive run Avo, AP Coils and currently have Koni TA + H&R but want to go lower and thought about trying these out but very little feedback on VR6's. 

Most online reviews do praise them for ride quality but had anyone tried them out?

1 hour ago, coullstar said:

Thinking about these for my Corrado. In the past Ive run Avo, AP Coils and currently have Koni TA + H&R but want to go lower and thought about trying these out but very little feedback on VR6's. 

Most online reviews do praise them for ride quality but had anyone tried them out?

What about air-ride, then you can go as low as you want.. Me would like air-ride on mine, but wife says me not allowed... :blink:

What about air-ride, then you can go as low as you want.. Me would like air-ride on mine, but wife says me not allowed... :blink:

Car Audio Security are having a current sale on air ride. 20% off. You need to be extra nice to the misses. Mines having non of it at the moment but I'm still working on it.
58 minutes ago, VR6CABBS said:

Car Audio Security are having a current sale on air ride. 20% off. You need to be extra nice to the misses. Mines having non of it at the moment but I'm still working on it. emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

You may well have more luck than me on the air-ride side is all i'll say. After all the monies I've spent on my VR over the last couple of years all I'm likely to get is Pink Papers :unsure:  and albeit I may just about (but probably not) be able to fund an air-ride kit...? Me don't wanna stump up for a Divorce.... :ph34r: That said though I'll make do with ordering some Alloy Oil/Water caps (jcaps) from the US to go along with the very nice Alloy fuel line support brackets (gruvenparts) that arrived last week.. Hoooyaa...  :D  

You may well have more luck than me on the air-ride side is all i'll say. After all the monies I've spent on my VR over the last couple of years all I'm likely to get is Pink Papers :unsure:  and albeit I may just about (but probably not) be able to fund an air-ride kit...? Me don't wanna stump up for a Divorce....  That said though I'll make do with ordering some Alloy Oil/Water caps (jcaps) from the US to go along with the very nice Alloy fuel line support brackets (gruvenparts) that arrived last week.. Hoooyaa...    

Haha. Quality pal. I'll still stand by my word. Vr6's are a bottomless money pit. I love mine but it hurts my wallet. Lol. Mines out of hibernation now. Tailgate is built up apart from the rear glass. She had a service and oil change. She ain't getting much more apart from a trip to worthersee. Unless the misses is feeling generous and want to fund a bag kit. Hahahahaha
12 hours ago, VR6CABBS said:

Haha. Quality pal. I'll still stand by my word. Vr6's are a bottomless money pit. I love mine but it hurts my wallet. Lol. Mines out of hibernation now. Tailgate is built up apart from the rear glass. She had a service and oil change. She ain't getting much more apart from a trip to worthersee. Unless the misses is feeling generous and want to fund a bag kit. Hahahahaha

You not wrong they are. Worth every penny spent on um though for sure :P Glad to hear your's is out of hibernation, not that I suppose you'll be using it much not with the way the weather is a the mo.... :angry: Still waiting for mine too comeback, be worth the wait though as its been alooooooong time coming. :huh: