Cheers guys, you're too kind. It really does look i n better nick on the photos than it is in reality though!! lol

Purple highline - i do like the Solitudes, but have very similar thoughts to you, they are just too small. I'd love some ZW1's myself too, but i can't see that happening just yet. I don't actually know what suspension kit it is as it was fitted when i bought the car. Think its only a cheap kit though as its not great. Lowers it approx 60mm i think. Once i've got a spare bit of cash its has to be coilies anyway.

sort the stonechips next i think. Concentrate on the things that will make the important differences.

As for tyre sizes, i'm sure they're 205/50's........but i'm only guessing by what the Corrado ran, can't say i've actually looked at these ones.......

And they are the smoked crystal rear lenses. THe only things to go for on a black car IMO.

Cheers guys' date=' you're too kind. It really does look i n better nick on the photos than it is in reality though!! lol

Purple highline - i do like the Solitudes, but have very similar thoughts to you, they are just too small. I'd love some ZW1's myself too, but i can't see that happening just yet. I don't actually know what suspension kit it is as it was fitted when i bought the car. Think its only a cheap kit though as its not great. Lowers it approx 60mm i think. Once i've got a spare bit of cash its has to be coilies anyway.

[/quote']

you car still looks nice mate, every car has its own few chips etc! if you do decide to go for some zw1`s check these guys out www.tunershop.co.uk they are based in germany but advertise in the uk amongst others! done me a great deal

nice to see you pinched my chrome pole idea that i#ve been running for ages! cheeky mofo' date='lol. looked nice at malvern tho clive!

[/quote']

have been using that bar since Malvern last year mate.......and it ain't chrome! It be proper stainless it be! !lol